Friday, March 2, 2007

Equilibrium Review

Starring: Christian Bale, Taye Diggs, William Fichtner, Sean Bean

This movie is so Matrix-like but I mean the Matrix doesn't have Christian Bale or William Fichtner.

It was so 1984, it was getting creepy. Big Brother is watching you! And no music or art? I'd probably kill myself if I lived there. And no puppies?! Well I'm allergic, but still.

OMG William looks so dreamy with his I'm-so-tired-we-have-to-save-the-world look

I really wanted to punch Taye Diggs in this movie. He was so evil and I hated it whenever he'd act like he knew what Christian was thinking or doing.

There are a lot of fun action in this movie and I love it whenever the lights go off and Christian goes all crazy and kills everybody...because I'm demented like that.
3/5

No comments: