Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ferris Bueller's Day Off Review

Starring: Matthew Broderick, Jennifer Gray, Jeffrey Jones

So this movie was directed by the single greatest teen movie visionary of all time - John Hughes. There will be many many more entries with his movies to come...yay!

Anywho the weird thing with this movie is that whenever it's on TV, I'm usually sick and stay home and not even know that it will be on...well most of the time.

I love Cameron. He is hilarious and just plain awesome. I can't put my finger on why he's awesome, he just is...

Jennifer Gray plays Ferris' older sister and she's super cool because she kicks Jeffrey Jones in the face and she was in Dirty Dancing. Oh and she got to make out with Charlie Sheen and that's always fun.

Definitely a great childhood movie...I can't believe we had to watch it in law in Grade 11.
4/5

No comments: