Friday, March 2, 2007

The Princess Bride Review

Starring: Cary Elwes, Andre the Giant, Mandy Patinkin, Fred Savage

So there are tons of people in this movie...I am too lazy to name them all off. Anywho, I first saw this movie a few weeks ago and I loved it to death!

Cary Elwes is the hottest man alive in this movie! I'm definitely going to marry him...only in this movie, though. He's a pretty good bad guy but he is the dreamiest hero of life! (I say that a lot...of life, I mean)

Anyways, This movie is a great fantasy and I love Andre the Giant!! That bald guy from Clueless just freaks me out no matter what.

Prince Humperdinck was super hot too...but not as hot as Wesley. I also liked Mandy Patinkin in this movie!! Inigo Montoya!!! He's awesome...ok the 6 fingered dude was just weird.
3.5/5

No comments: