Thursday, July 5, 2007

Gone With the Wind (Why do I keep calling them) Movie Review

Starring: Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh

So my biggest obsession at the moment is the 1939 film "Gone With the Wind" which is considered one of the greatest movies of all time.

I usually consider a movie one of my "favourites" by the following: a. I can watch the movie over and over again without getting sick of it b. I can quote it after the first time I see it. I can do both of those with this movie.

I didn't know I could watch a movie and fall in love with it in 226 minutes. This is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen and I love it so much that I started reading the book. Of course I'm only on Chapter 6 but hopefully I'll get further sooner rather than later. You know the book is long when you're six chapters in and it's only been six minutes into the movie.

Anways, I can't express how great this movie is...it just is. Go and watch it or jump off a building - it's awesome. Anyways, I'd give it 5/5 stars, that's how good it is.

No comments: