Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lance Henriksen Filmoprofile


Pumpkinhead: Blood Feud
Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes (1/5: so boring, hardly any Lance and didn't make any sense)
When a Stranger Calls (remake; Who the heck would be scared of that dreamy voice?...he does the voice of the caller)
Hellraiser: Hellworld (2/5: an alright installment in the Pinhead series)
Starkweather (I know Charles Starkweather was probably the dumbest serial killers EVER...but Lance Henriksen is in the movie!)
AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2/5: only saw it once, but it's not something I wouldn't watch again)
Mimic: Sentinel (3/5: the third installment in the Mimic series; better than the second one)
The Mangler 2 (2/5: C-R-A-P...but at least I could sit through the whole thing)
Scream 3 (3/5: no comment)
"Millennium" - television series (3/5: Not as great as "X-Files" - both created by Chris Carter - but alright)
Powder
Dead Man
The Quick and the Dead
Man's Best Friend (4/5: I know this movie was terrible, but I loved it the first time I saw it and I have no idea why)
Super Mario Bros (4/5: also love this movie)
Jennifer Eight
Alien 3
Stone Cold
Pumpkinhead (5/5: One of my favourite horror movies EVER!!)
Aliens (4/5: Oh my Bishop)
The Terminator (3/5: Come with me if you wanna live)
Damien: Omen 2 (1/5: sucked)
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (2/5: sucked)
Dog Day Afternoon (4/5: Lance hardly had any lines, but at least he got to kill a dude; Al Pacino was a dream boat in it though)

No comments: