Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bram Stoker's Dracula Review


Starring: Gary Oldman, Keanu Reeves, Winona Ryder

Okay, come to think of it, I think I sub-consciously love Winona Ryder. I mean come on, how many reviews have I done with her movies? A crapload that's how much, and there are a ton coming up.

Anywho, I'll tell you who I consciously love...Gary Oldman!! He's awesome. Not only does he play the hottest character known to man - Dracula, but he also played Sid Vicious in the movie Sid and Nancy. He was crazy in the movie Leon too.

Well basically this movie is about this dude named Dracula who goes off to war. His wife is told he died, so she kills herself. In fact, he was not dead, so he kills himself and says "blah blah blah I will come back for my love blah blah," and so he does. He finds that his wife has been reincarnated in this woman named Mina. Mina falls in love with him, although she is with some other guy, but I mean it's Gary Oldman. Who's going to say no to Gary Oldman? Not me, that's for sure.

So this movie rocks my socks and I love it - definitely one of my favourite vampire movies of all time.
4/5

No comments: