Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Girl, Interrupted Review


Starring: Winona Ryder (again), Angelina Jolie, Brittany Murphy, Clea Duvall

So another Winona Ryder movie (I told you)...This movie is about a bunch of crazy chicks. I love this movie because of the obvious reasons - Winona Ryder and Angelina Jolie.

Brittany Murphy's character is a nutzo. That's not a word, but woah, she's nutty.

Angelina's bangs are kind of weird in this movie too. But I love them. She's pretty scary in this movie, but I like it a lot actually.

Winona plays the sweet and innocent one...what else is new, right?

Clea Duvall was in Heroes a few times, but I don't think we'll see much more of her in that show seeing as she kicked Parkman off the squad...okay she didn't, but she didn't help either.

Anywho, this movie was a little messed in the head...if it had a head.
3/5

No comments: