Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Green Mile Review

Starring: Tom Hanks, Bonnie Hunt, Michael Clark Duncan, Sam Rockwell, Doug Hutchison

OMG This movie is definitely one of my favourite movies of all time. It is based on a story by Stephen King. It is amazing!!

I can't explain what I love about this story but it's amazing...Oh Fred Astaire. Heaven, I'm in Heaven and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak.

I have seen this movie over 50 times...I think I'm gonna go borrow it from my uncle and watch it this weekend. That would be awesome!!

Anywho, the music is awesome and from the 30's and 40's which makes it ten times better. I love Sam Rockwell's character in this movie. It's such a twist that he is the real killer of the two girls that John Coffey was accused of killing...crazy. He's pretty crazy in this movie...but you can't help but love him.

Also, I love Doug Hutchison's character in this movie...Percy Wetmore...oh and Mr. Jangles.

Anywho, awesome movie!!
5/5

No comments: