Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Romeo + Juliet Review


Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Claire Danes, Jamie Kennedy, John Leguizamo

I love Tybalt!! This movie doesn't follow the same story as the play, but who cares? It's Leo!! And John Leguizamo <3.>

I can go around for days yelling "A PLAGUE ON ALL YOUR HOUSES!!!" and yeah it's all good.

The only thing creepy about this movie is that dude's giant bulgy nose...the guy who plays the priest.

I also like the whole naming the guns after swords and daggers. The Capulet guys are so hot...anywho so is Jamie Kennedy with all his pink hairedness.

This is the only movie I can stand with Claire Danes...although I did love the show My So-Called Life. But that's besides the point.

I love the prince guy. He's a cop. I just love everything about this movie. Baz Luhrmann (or however you spell his name) does really well when it comes to colours and atmosphere, etc. wickedness!!
3.5/5

No comments: