Friday, March 30, 2007

Dirty Dancing Review


Starring: Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey

Jennifer Grey without the plastic surgery, of course. Wow I haven't done any of these reviews in quite some time. I just realized I had all of these graphics laying around on the computer, waiting to be put on the blog, so here they are!

Anywho, Dirty Dancing. This movie is just pure awesomeness. It's just so hot. I can't even think of anything else to say about it...

OMG Lenny is in this movie (aka Jerry Orbach) lol I love that guy...probably most famous as Lenny from Law and Order (or Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast, whatever)

These aren't even real reviews. All I ever talk about is who's hot, and whatnot. Patrick Swayze was hot in this movie. Anywho, Jennifer Grey was engaged to Johnny Depp, just thought everybody should know.

OH AND I'M UBER MAD THAT THEY'D RUIN THIS MOVIE WITH A SEQUEL!! IT DIDN'T NEED A SEQUEL...SO WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA...SUCKS.

No comments: