Friday, March 30, 2007

What's Eating Gilbert Grape? Review


Starring: Johnny Depp, Juliette Lewis

So I've seen this movie like 100 times. Well not quite...but close. Johnny's hair in this movie is definitely my favourite of all his movies. ALL of THEM!!

I liked Crispin Glover the most...well besides Johnny.

I know this will sound mean, but I have to say it. Arnie just made me want to punch him in the face. I mean honestly IF YOU'RE GONNA CLIMB ANYTHING THAT TALL, YOU'RE GONNA EFFING DIE!! GET IT? OBVIOUSLY NOT. And honestly, go wash yourself! Even 6 year olds can wash themselves. Does Johnny have to do everything around there? Apparently so.

At least Johnny was super hot in this movie...and if that crazy lady ever touches him again, I'm gonna rip her lips off...yes I am.

No comments: