Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Black Donnellys


Starring: Jonathan Tucker, Keith Knobbs, Billy Lush, Peter Greene

So I've decided to show off something other than movie reviews lol (even though they shouldn't even be called that seeing as I never really review anything, I just say who's hot and who's not)

Anywho, I don't know why I'm talking about the Black Donnellys because it's pretty certain that the show has been canceled. The Monday that just passed was the last episode to be aired.

They shouldn't of canceled it because...

One - I loved that show
Two - There were hot boys in that show
Three - I've been having strange dreams about the show as well as talking in my sleep, asking my mum to give me $13000 to save Jenny's restaurant...devoted or what?

But either way, it's canceled and apparently I can't do anything about it. Stupid ratings. 5.4 million viewers is apparently not enough to save a TV Show.

Maybe NBC shouldn't post everything that will happen in the show on the net and the ratings just might go up...IDIOTS!

/rant

I just can't wait until Heroes returns...April 23!!

No comments: