Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Heroes


Starring: Milo Ventimiglia, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter

So apparently it's the biggest show in Canada. It's become extremely popular and I've seen so many icons and other fan art related to the show Heroes.

I can't believe they're making me wait until April 23rd to see the next episode! If Sylar dies, Michelle will be mad. Michelle smash!

Okay, I <3 Milo Ventimiglia and his emo bangs fell on the ground last episode...I was sad...okay not really but I loved his hair!

I doubt Peter will die, I mean, he is basically a sponge. He absorbs everyone's powers and he's already come in contact with Sylar before, so he's most likely gonna fight it...AND he's supposed to be the bomb that blows up.

And I'm uber mad at Isaac. He's such an idiot...but I didn't like Simone, so I'm glad she's dead. I don't like Claire's real mother either, she's a dirtbag skank.

Anywho, I just can't wait to watch the next episode

No comments: