Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Invasion


Starring: William Fichtner, Eddie Cibrian, Tyler Labine

Okay, so I just watched the first (and only) season of Invasion. I know right, what took me so long? Well my future husband, William Fichtner was the star so OBVIOUSLY I had to watch it!

I liked the show, although it was a little (extremely) far fetched. I was kind of (extremely) mad that it ended the way it did and I know that even if I watched it when it was on the air, it wouldn't have made a difference, but whatever.

I also fell in love...again. Szura was the hottest alien know to life. He walked hotly, he talked sexily (lol) and was just plain mean (in a hot way)

When I was watching the show and saw Szura, I had a feeling that I was madly in love with him before (Do you ever get that feeling?).

So a few days later, I watched the movie Where the Heart Is (which I haven't seen in sooooo long but when it first came out, I watched it a zillion times) and I heard his voice (minus the Britishness) and I started yelling "Forney! Forney! Szura is Forney!" and that's where I knew when I loved him lmao...I'm a dork.

No comments: